Tuesday, May 6, 2014

6 Weeks Old...

6 Weeks Old today... boy the time sure went fast! They are so adorable and full of ornery puppiness! They do let me sleep all night now! Yea! Our morning begins around 6:50 a.m. when I hear them whining/crying softly. This means I have to get up NOW if I don't want to break the good start to potty training that I have going on. So I stumble down the stairs, hitting the railing a couple times, as I am so groggy and not functioning yet. Bed dogs get let out, and I run to puppy pen, open it up and CHARGE! we all run to the front door. They make it onto the front porch and the water works starts. I lift each one down the steps and tell them to potty down there... they potty some more and then run around and poop! GOOD PUPPIES. I make sure to praise, praise, praise when they go so they know they are doing a good thing and are super stars! "Good potty Brutus, Good poop Dubby, Good boy Tommy." I add the "name" for what they are doing. This always comes in handy later when you are traveling or at a show and need to them do one or the other as quickly as possible.

I will be taking 6 week stacks today. Busy, busy day for me... have alot to squeeze in between work. This is why time goes so fast. Too busy to even think, let alone be bored!

Here are some photos I took on Sunday when a friend of mine drove from KState with her boyfriend just to visit pups.Thanks for coming and helping socialize pups!

Three Pup Pickup!

Alex playing tug with Tommy

Dubby getting a chest scratch

Alex holding Brutus

Julia taking a photo of Alex, and Julia (me) taking a photo of Julia and Alex... confused?

No comments:

Post a Comment